Wednesday 24 September 2014



An year later:





I waited up all night for your calls...
I whined all day how much I missed you
How indifferent you were then...laughed off with your friends how into you I was...
I took the blame for all your wrongs..
for is love not the sacrifices we make?
I was good for a wife your mama said,
a girl with good an education...a family of high regard...
That night you asked if I could marry you..I was over the moon
We were married by summer..a lovely couple they said
One year down the line..you rarely spend the nights home..
I say the stranger you have become..you always were do I forget?
Recently I met someone...
yes this is news, am filling for divorce I say..
stay a little longer you beg...not even your tears can hold me back..
How indifferent I have become you fuss...
am leaving anyway!....@carolapoems....

No comments:

Post a Comment