Thursday 25 September 2014

Someone I love:
 

That day we met,
 I was lost and lonely, in a lively crowd,
Trying to get stuff off my mind,
       At first I thought.what a bother!

But you would not go you said..
The tilt of my head when I laughed,
the curve of my lips you loved

I thought you were lying, like all other boys
You held my tiny hand, so delicate I couldn't
hurt,
You asked if you could take me down the road,
  Somewhere warmer and lovely,
I had LOVED and HURT,
  I was unsure but that look..
Like you could cry if I said no

Against my gut I said, would it kill to try?

I could sing I told you,
  So I sang you a tune, that you said sounded like LOVE
You loved my voice you said
Oh I wrote you a poem too,
A few letters full of grace,

So here we are a few months,
And there is no place I would rather be..
You still listen to my love songs,
And still read my poems..

YOU ARE SOMEONE I LOVE!!!!

7 comments: